Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Quick update: Cutting my hair!

Hello hello! 

As this is a lifestyle blog (and I treat it as a public diary), I think it is extremely important I update you all on my recent haircut. Hah.

If you're a long-time follower of sabbyloh.blogspot.com, you've probably already read THIS post. It's mainly about why I've not had a haircut since.. Forever?!
Quite a sad reason. Sad as in tear-jerking, heart-breaking sad. Not the pathetic sort of sad.

Anyway, basically I had to hunt for a new hairstylist. I've been going to the same stylist for over 6 years, so it goes without saying that I am very very afraid of letting anyone else touch my hair. 
Fortunately, my brother's piano teacher recommended her stylist (Melcoln Lau) and managed to convince me to give him a go. After all, I can't possibly live with an unruly head of hair -.- 

Here's my ridiculously long mane before Melcoln worked his magic:
SO DAMN LONG :O
 And here's the after:
B&W because the salon lighting was too yellow.
 And here's more:
Overly exposed cause iPhone's front camera does not work well in cars during daytime.


So far I'm quite pleased with the outcome! Very affordable, friendly staff, good service, FREE WIFI (super essential!!) :D
The salon's called All Moda.




No.17,Ground Floor,Jalan 26A/70A,
Prisma Ville Business Centre,
50480 Desa Sri Hartamas, 
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Loving my new haircut woohoo!
*flips hair*
x

No comments :

Post a Comment